Wednesday, July 1, 2015

2. My Hatchback Auto


Like what I've said in my last post, I'm a Car Enthusiast :)

              This is my Hatchback Automobile, unlike other college students that has a brand new car or a new generation model. Mine is just a 1991 model Kia Pride cd-5. Yes, my car is really older than me :)
               When I was practice driving last summer of 2014, I always ask my dad that if I already learn how to drive will he buy me a new one but he always reject my question. After months passes by I started to appreciate my car even though this is old school I realized that not all kids at my age has a car.

                Someday, my car will look like old school but its fast, very fast. I'm not the type of guy that wants my car will be too classy, I just want it simple but the performance and the power of my car is very high. I want to be a drag racer, just for fun not for cash. 

 I just want to share to you guys the modifications that I want to put in my car:

  • Autogauge Shift Light with fully adjustable RPM Pill
  • Autometer Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge/Carbon gauge holder
  • Converted headlights
  • Port and polished cylinder head
  • Head shaved cylinder head
  • Fabricated top engine support
  • 4-1 Headers, full exhaust, straight thru muffler
  • Modified clutch, bigger clutch disc
  • 60mm throttle body
  • Cone type Air Filter
  • B5 ECU(6,500 revlimit) and MAF sensor
  • Assembled Ignition amplifier
  • NGK Hi-tension wires
  • BP fuel pump
  • Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
  • Rear relocated battery with plastic battery holder

I would be very satisfied with my car if I will have a chance to have these modifications :)

3 comments: