Wednesday, July 1, 2015

3. Ball is Life


My latest photo in playing basketball. (Red)

            When I was in grade 3, I started playing basketball. At first it was only my hobby but suddenly it turns out to be my passion. Even though my school when I was in high-school doesn't support sports programs where we compete to other schools, it doesn't stop me on playing basketball. So I did, me and my friends join basketball leagues around taguig so that we can improve ourselves in playing the game of basketball.

And these are the things that might be the reason that I didn't succeed with my dream:

basketball virtual training that can fulfill the requirements of an actual training session. It gives you almost the same training experience as a real time training schedule can. The level of the game can be easily taken to a new level with the help of these virtual training sessions.
Gaining stamina and strength
Stamina and strength are the two most crucial aspects that have to be considered to enhance a player’s game. It is especially true in the case of kids. Trainers always take two things into account when dwelling on basketball training tips for kids.The kids have to be taught how to conserve their energy and shoot the ball into the basket by using the least amount of energy. They are also taught drills that can increase their strength and vigor. They get to learn the various moves that are essential to playing the game.
Training camps for kids
You can help your kid to learn the intricacies of the game by enrolling them in basketball training camp for kids. Here, the kids are taught the rules and regulations of the game to prepare them for the future. Clubs conduct these camps to teach the kids how best to play the game. The effectiveness of college basketball camps for boys conducted by colleges also contribute to making good basketball players out of the college student who attend the camps.

I found this from a blog in http://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-basketball-fan-blogs-websites

Since I was a kid, I really dreamed to be a Pro Basketball Player. But when I was in high-school. my school doesn't support sports programs. Even though my school doesn't support sports programs, I always practice basketball all by myself. But still, if you're not in a school that is joining basketball leagues, you cannot be discovered by college basketball coaches. at first, it was hard to accept the reality that it's a shattered dream, as time goes by.. I accept the fact that basketball isn't gonna be my life.



2 comments:

  1. Ball is Life Keep It Up Bro! :D Lets Play Soon Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ball is Life. you the maaannn. Idol bruhhh

    ReplyDelete