Monday, August 10, 2015

8. SOCSIT WEEK!

So basically I'm a freshman in APC who will experience the SOCSIT week for the first time, I really don't have any ideas on what's gonna happen, The only thing that I know is that there is a basketball league.

Tuesday was the Opening day of the SOCSIT week where all freshmen in IT will go to the parking area outside to have a parade around even its very hot :)) And the Mr. and Ms. SOCSIT candidates are being introduced.

The basketball games was the only event in SOCSIT week where I was preparing for. My classmates and teammates hasn't any ideas that I play basketball because of my nerdy physical appearance. Our first game was against the Black team, where I scored 32 points and we almost lose but still,me and my teammates never gave up that's why we won (50-49). It was a very tight and thrilling game. The next day, which is our second game where we battled the orange team and I scored only 20 points, We had a very good game, all of my teammates contributed in offense and in defense that's why our score against the orange team was 40-70 (we won). Our last game was against the defending champions which is the red team, I admitted that we'll gonna lose the game but I still gave my best until the very last second of the game. I admire the red teams pressuring defense that had us a difficult time in scoring and their star player (Paraiso) who is really good in offense and defense. Even though we only made the Semi-Finals round. Luckily, I was part of the Mythical Five! I still enjoyed it and wishing that I would win a championship in SOCSIT week and be part of the IT Team in college week before I graduate in APC.

30 SECONDS FAME OR SHAME. The event where I really feel embarrassed because it's a requirement to all freshmen students that's why I don't have a choice but to perform something with my group. We danced the Whip and Nae Nae even though I'm not good in dancing and I know that I dance like a robot.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Lean! You and Roman (Marc Nares) made all of us proud. :)

    ReplyDelete